“The tremendous expansion of the amount of data in existence is bringing high performance computing to a new field. Technologies like artificial intelligence and data analytics become more accessible to businesses,” said Danny Hsu, Vice President of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation’s TYAN Business Unit. “TYAN’s leading portfolio of HPC and AI platforms powered by 2nd gen Intel® Xeon® Scalable processors help enterprise and data center customers run their modern workloads effectively and efficiently as they continue to digitize their businesses.”
Designed to Optimize Performance for HPC and AI
TYAN’s HPC server platforms are powered by the 2ndgen Intel Xeon Scalable processors with built-in Intel® Deep Learning Boost and Intel® Optane™ DC persistent memory technologies that provide a great base for a wide range of HPC and AI applications. The Thunder HX FT83-B7119 features high CPU-to-GPU bandwidth for various parallel workloads. The 4U system supports 10 double-width PCIe x16 slots for GPU deployment, a single-wide x16 networking card and up to 3TB DDR4 memory. The storage capacity provides either twelve 3.5” SATA 6G bays or eight SATA plus four NVMe U.2 bays with tool-less, hot-swap drive carrier design for better serviceability.
The Thunder HX FT77D-B7109 in a 4U two-socket design with 8 double-wide PCIe x16 slots and support for massively parallel workloads such as scientific computing and real-time video analytics. The Thunder HX FT48T-B7105 is a 4U pedestal workstation design with support for 5 double-width PCIe x16 slots and delivers maximum I/O to professional power users for 3D rendering and image processing. The Thunder HX GA88-B5631 is a high density and performance server in a 1U single-socket chassis, supporting 12 DIMM slots and 4 double-width PCIe x16 slots for machine learning and artificial intelligence applications.
More HPC platforms on display include the Thunder SX TN76-B7102, a 2U server with support for 2 double-width PCIe x16 slots, 24 DDR4 DIMM slots and twelve 3.5” hot-swap drive bays for virtualization and in-memory databases, the Thunder CX GT24E-B5556, based on Intel® Xeon® E-2200 processors, is a 1U server optimized for cost-effective cloud gaming applications with support for up to 4 DDR4 DIMM slots, 1 double-width PCIe x16 slot, and dual 10GBase-T Ethernet ports.
Please click here for more information about TYAN SC20 virtual event.
Please watch this video about TYAN 2nd Gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor servers designed to optimize performance for HPC and AI.
TYAN Product Presents @ Virtual SC20
- Thunder HX FT83-B7119:4U dual-socket 2nd gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor-based platform with support for up to 24 memory slots for DDR4 or Intel Optane DC persistent memory, 10 double-width PCIe x16 slots, and 24 hot-swap, tool-less 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s devices
- Thunder HX FT77D-B7109: 4U dual-socket 2nd gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor-based platform with support for up to 24 memory slots for DDR4 or Optane persistent memory, 8 double-width PCIe x16 slots, and fourteen 2.5" hot-swap SATA 6Gb/s devices, up to four NVMe U.2 drives by option
- Thunder HX FT48T-B7105: Pedestal dual-socket 2nd gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor-based platform with support for up to 12 memory slotsfor DDR4 or Optane persistent memory, 5 double-width PCIe x16 slots, and four 3.5" hot-swap SATA 6Gb/s drives
- Thunder HX GA88-B5631: 1U single-socket 2nd gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor-based platform with support for up to 12 memory slots for DDR4 or Optane persistent memory, 4 double-width PCIe x16 slots, and two 2.5" hot-swap SAS SATA 6Gb/s drives
- Thunder SX TN76-B7102: 2U dual-socket 2nd gen Intel Xeon Scalable processor-based platform with support for up to 24 memory slots for DDR4 or Optane persistent memory, 2 double-width PCIe x16 slots,and twelve 3.5” hot-swap SATA 6Gb/s drives, up to four NVMe U.2 drives by option
- Thunder CX GT24E-B5556: 1U single-socket Intel Xeon E-2200 processor-based server platform with support for up to 4 memory slots for DDR4 or Optane persistent memory, 1 double-width PCIe x16 slot, four 3.5” hot-swap SATA 6Gb/s drives and two 2.5” internal boot SSD
TYAN, as a leading server brand of MiTAC Computing Technology Corporation under the MiTAC Group (TSE:3706), designs, manufactures and markets advanced x86 and x86-64 server/workstation board technology, platforms and server solution products. Its products are sold to OEMs, VARs, system Integrators and resellers worldwide for a wide range of applications. TYAN enables its customers to be technology leaders by providing scalable, highly-integrated, and reliable products for a wide range of applications such as server appliances and solutions for HPC, hyper-scale/data center, server storage and security appliance markets. For more information, visit MiTAC’s website at http://www.mic-holdings.com or TYAN’s website at http://www.tyan.com
Tyan Computer GmbH
Telefon: +49 (40) 300672-0
Telefax: +49 (89) 31609236
Telefon: +886 (2) 2652-5868